1. Click on "Sliding Doors - Premium range or Contract range" underneath the product menu on the top left of the home page.
2. Click on the sliding wardrobe doors design
you wish to order e.g. Monaco, New York or Beijing. For Contract range click on the width range you require.
3. Click on the width range you require (e.g. for a 4 door set 3000mm wide click on "4 door 3540") All our doors are made to measure - these sizes are simply pricing bars.
4. Scroll down the page - using the drop down menus enter the panel colours, frame colours, height and width.
5. Enter the number of sets of doors you require in the "quantity" box e.g for one set of 4 doors you would enter 1.
6. Scroll down the page and select any end panels, strike plates and wardrobe interiors which you require.
7. When you have made all your selections go to the bottom right hand corner of the page and click "add selection to cart". You can now see your chosen itmes in the shopping cart - don't be concerned when the screen returns to your original shopping page - your items are in the cart. If you wish to continue shopping you can now do so by following from Step 1.
8. Now is the time to check you have selected all the items you require and proceed to checkout. Click on "view cart" the small button right at the top of the page to the right hand side of the www.doorsdirect.co.uk logo. Thoroughly review your items and sizes and if all is correct click on "checkout now". If you need to amend anything at this stage you can alter the quantity ordered in the box or tick the remove box to remove an item completely and then click "update".
9. When your cart is complete and correct click the "checkout now" button at the bottom right hand of the page and proceed by following the instructions and completing your invoice address etc. and then click "next.
10. When you have completed the checkout pages click "next" to send us the order. Print a copy of your order for your records and then click "done" at the bottom of the page.